Friday, December 18, 2020

Mary Lou Ciambriello made it happen!

"My wife and I are finally in our first home due to all the due diligence, patience, and great detail on our behalf by Mary Lou. Its our dream come true, we have been waiting all our lives for this moment and
. Our journey started looking at homes in Vero Beach, but our needs and my work lead us back to Port Saint Lucie. Mary Lou does not work in PSL but came half a dozen times down here to see us through to the end. The commute for her must have been a real drag on her Saturdays but she made the sacrifice on our behalf. She and her close associates at Caliber Home loans helped me secure a VA home loan with 2.25% APR. We couldn't be happier about realizing our American dream thanks to her help. Mary Lou did a fabulous job, we are very grateful with her. God Blessed us." Daniel Gutierrez 12/15/2020 Looking to buy or sell? Call me....My name is Mary Lou Ciambriello. I am a Realtor with RE/MAX ASSOCIATED REALTY in Vero Beach, Fl...Call me at 561-305-7139.....I answer the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment