Tuesday, December 8, 2020

GRATEFUL THAT I WAS ABLE TO EARN ANOHTER 5 STAR REVIEW

I AM WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY......LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL...CALL ME, Mary Lou Ciambriello Realtor with RE/MAX ASSOICATED REALTY in Vero Beach, Florida......561-305-7139....I answer the phone. Mary Lou was the first Realtor in my door and I never looked back. She made selling my home actually easy. We made a connection that surprised me but am so grateful for. My home sold in a matter of days which was wonderful. The whole process went very smoothly because of Mary Lou’s dedication to detail. I would recommend her to anyone that asks. Her friendship was a bonus. Jean Castor Klipstine This was a very special sale for me.....The seller Jean Castor Klipstine and I were instant friends.......I was actually sad to see her leave the area.....Jean was serious about selling and acted on all my suggestions. Her home sold before it ever hit MLS.....The good news is Jean will be back in the area occasionally and we have Facebook and e-mails between those visits.....

No comments:

Post a Comment